How Coaching Works
Our first conversation will be a complimentary 20-30 minute phone call in order for me to get to know a little about you, to establish if coaching is the right solution for you now and if we are a fit for each other.
- You will then receive a detailed questionnaire to complete in preparation for our first session.
- This Discovery Session, which will typically last 90 mins, will help clarify where you are right now, where you are struggling and where you need to move forward, and will allow me to create the best coaching strategy for you.
- After this, sessions will last approx 45 mins and will generally take place once a fortnight.
- I work with clients for a minimum of 3 months.
- We will review the coaching relationship every three months in order to design the best possible relationship from which you can attain the goals you set out with.
- Between sessions there will be tasks and homework to complete, how much you get out of your sessions depends a lot on how much you are willing to put in i.e. on how committed you are to changing your life for the better.
Most importantly coaching is a relationship requiring both parties to commit themselves fully to the time spent together therefore, I will always commit to be being fully present for you, and I would expect you to create time and space both mentally and in your diary for our sessions together.
What to expect from me:
- I will commit fully to the coaching relationship with you
- I will always keep your goals as the only goals I will serve
- I will hold confidentiality at all times, as per the ICF code of ethics
- I will give you my full attention as your coach
- I will offer you a safe space for you to open up and discuss your goals
- I will champion you and your inner strengths
- I will challenge you and give you my honest feedback
- I will support you in creating the life you long to live
- I will be completely honest and open with you
What I expect from you:
- You are fully committed to living your life consciously and fully
- You will attend your sessions on time and with full committment
- You are open to change
- You are in this coaching relationship because you want to live an even more rewarding life
- You are committed to getting your money’s worth from this relationship
- You will be totally honest and open with me so that you can take the best out of this relationship
1-2-1 Coaching Sessions
Sessions can be booked for the following times:
Sessions can be carried out via Skype, telephone or (by prior arrangement) in person either in London or St Albans.
Definition of Coaching
"Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximise their personal and professional potential. Coaching is a distinct service and differs greatly from therapy, consulting, mentoring or training. Individuals who engage in a coaching relationship can expect to experience fresh perspectives on personal challenges and opportunities, enhanced thinking and decision making skills, enhanced interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence in carrying out their chosen work and life roles."