Zoë Boston's Coaching Terms and Conditions
- Payment will be made by direct debit in advance of the Discovery Session, and then monthly in advance by direct debit.
- Fees will be agreed in advance by way of introduction letter, which will be sent to you after your initial call and before your Discovery Session.
- Two full working days notice must be given before a scheduled session in order for the session to be postponed to a later date.
- We agree a minimum of a three month commitment to the coaching relationship, thereafter the coaching sessions may be terminated or deemed completed by either Client or Coach with one months advance notice in either case, or as per discussion with your Coach.
- In the case of sessions lasting more than 3 months we will arrange a review every 3 months going forward.
- You agree to take full responsibility for any actions you take as a result of our coaching.
For Full Legal Terms and Conditions please see the document here